- People judging you based on what they think your tattoo means (and it’s never a fair, balanced presumption, is it?)
- Tired of having to think of that old flame, or that old tribe that you put behind yourself every time you see your own flesh (Memories can fade – but only given the opportunity).
- Tired of having to hide all the time. Of having to think about what you’re going to wear just based on your tattoo and whether it’s going to be seen or not.
MORE THAN TATTOO ARTISTS
Us artists – we spend YEARS detailing symbols of love, motivation, and spirit. From your heart and your mind onto your skin.
So then why is an artist doing a tattoo for $100 when tattoo removal “specialists” are charging $500 to thousands for removal?
It doesn’t make sense for such a wide difference in any LEGITIMATE industry. Here’s where things get a bit dark, I’m afraid.
A fresh-out-of-medical-school grad decides he’d rather go into an easy field rather than a difficult and thankless one (like emergency room surgery or primary care).
Newly minted with a shiny white lab coat and a medical laser, this medical professional broadcasts on local radio, TV, and neighborhood handouts. His message?
Despite a typical session taking minutes on average, the good doc charges an exorbitant amount for the luxury of beaming your skin with his special laser.
What’s that… a patient speaks up out of concern?
Every year this American Medical Association endorsed money grab continues to rake millions upon millions of dollars out of people who want to get simple ink removed from their skin.
Thousands of dollars raked in from every unsuspecting victim, who didn’t know any better than to listen to overpriced, over-rated laser skincare ads.
It sickens me.
As both an artist, and natural removal advocate, something needs to be changed about the practice.
YOU’RE LOOKING FOR
- Remove the tattoos painlessly and inexpensively. Without needing any overpriced “experts” hovering around over you, racking up a huge bill for a SIMPLE skin-deep change!
- You can finally stop being judged based on what’s ON your skin. And start commanding respect based on WHO you are and WHAT you actually have to say!
- You can keep past memories where they should be – buried in the past. You can show new people in your life how much you CARE, with a fresh new tattoo.
- You’re allowed to CHANGE your mind. Finally. And redecorate (or not) as you wish!
- Wear what you want, whenever you want, without having to plan your dress around your tattoos ever again!
Because that’s all it is. Ink under your skin. We’re not talking about brain surgery here. So don’t be willing to pay surgery prices to fix a simple skin decoration.
That said, you can’t just wipe the ink away either. It is under your skin after all.
Which is why The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide™ goes over exactly how to get it done safely and correctly.
- A detailed breakdown of your tattoo’s place in you. We’ll talk about your skin layers, the ink used, and where exactly the ink is located within those skin layers
- All natural herbs that break down ink pigments, slowly flushing them out of your system in mere weeks
- Methods that don’t work – you may have read about some of these online. Here you’ll read about why you should not use them, and why some methods are even dangerous
- The harmful long term effects of skin laser treatment — and why even a good treatment can bring problems far down the line!
- A full ingredient list that you can pick up on your next outing to the local grocery store and alternative health market to flush the ink naturally using your body’s own waste removal process.
- Step-by-step methods to take off tattoos of any size, complexity, color, or location on your body
- Quick methods that yield fast results: when you have a job interview in days and don’t have time to wait – these tactics will mask your tattoos by 80 to 90%, sometimes completely — in HOURS