Don’t attempt to sell your house until you’ve read this letter!
Failure to heed this advice could cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
It is no secret that a well maintained, clean and appealing home has a far better chance of selling, at a higher price and more quickly than a home that could use some work and attention.
Keep in mind that first impressions always create lasting impressions – and nothing exemplifies this better than real estate.
Of course, this does not mean you need to embark on a major renovation project in order to sell your home. There would be no guarantees you would be able to recoup the costs of such a large and expensive project anyway.
Instead, it is better to take a more conservative approach and look at the possible cosmetic improvements which can be made to create an overall improvement in your home’s appearance.
Such improvements might include: refinishing, painting, cleaning, etc. These projects do not require much in the way of capital; however, they can make a tremendous improvement to the overall look of your house.
But before you take on any projects, it is important to remember that you are fixing up your home for the purpose of selling it.
Avoid personalizing the improvements you make as this can limit your market. A limited market means you will usually endure a slower sale and possibly a lower sales price.
Your Goal Should Be to Make Your Home as Clean, Attractive, Well-Maintained & Presentable as Possible!
Once the home is sold the new owners can handle their own customizations.
In my new guide, “Tips for Sprucing Up Your Home,” I cover all the most important aspects of your property and discuss the ways in which you can improve them quickly and easily in order to get the most from your home’s sale – without spending a large amount of time or money.
Here is just some of what you will learn on the pages of this information-packed, yet easy-to-read ebook:
- Whether it’s more important to improve the outside appearance of your home or the inside appearance – if you are on a limited budget you absolutely MUST READ this!
- 9 simple ways to dramatically improve the outside appearance of your home in no time – you’ll be amazed at how easy … and inexpensive … it is to do when you follow these simple tips!
- How to spruce up the inside of your home – and make sure you realize your home’s maximum potential when you sell it!
- How to decorate your home “through the eyes of the buyer” – includes 18 essential tips that will help ensure your home is just what your buyers have been looking for!
- The three primary goals you should have for each room in your house – just keep these three things in mind and you’ll soon have buyers lining up wanting to buy your house!
- When sprucing up your home what two rooms deserve most of your attention – concentrating on these rooms can have a great impact on both the speed of sale and the sales price of your home … find out what they are here!
- How to spruce up your kitchen – these tips will transform you into a decorating expert!
- How to fix common bathroom problems – and make this often run-down-looking room look like new again!
- How to decorate the front entrance – and ensure you create the perfect first impression on prospective buyers!
- How to make your bedrooms presentable – faster than your probably ever thought possible!
- How to create a “welcoming feel” in your living room and dining room – these tips will put you on the fast track to impressing prospects and selling your house!
- Five “final touches” – that will put you over the top and have prospects clamoring to buy your house!
- And much, much more!
So What Are You Waiting For?
Order Your Copy of the “Tips for Sprucing Up Your Home” eBook Today