Weight Loss In A Week
Weight Loss in a Week
- Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.– Jim Rohn
- visualization really does work! Visualize yourself at your ideal weight
- Don’t Break the Exercise Habit – The easiest way to keep things going is simply not to stop!
- Anyone else struggling with losing weight? Anyone have any tips?
- Pass the habaneros! Spicy food will make you feel more satisfied dieters.
- Your body is a temple, but only if you treat it as one.– Astrid Alauda
- Wow, I feel energized today – Avoided all elevators and escalators for the stairs 🙂
- Another good reducing exercise consists in placing both hands against the table edge and pushing back.– Robert Quillen
- Do you eat when you are stressed? Try chewing gum instead.
- Exchange any sugary drinks you enjoy for water, you will be surprised by the results
- Make exercise fun, I lost more weight punching a heavy bag than I did on the treadmill
- Our bodies are our gardens – our wills are our gardeners.– William Shakespeare
- My friend cut a lot of weight simply by cutting out alcohol. Better him than me!
- One crucial tip to remember: weight loss = calories in vs. calories out
- Scared of the gym? Go during the quiet hours to get used to it
- “How long does getting thin take?” asked Pooh, anxiously.– A.A. Milne
- Weight training vs cardio? What do you prefer?
- Whether committing to exercise or a diet – doing it with a buddy will help you reach your goals.
- Eggs were one of my favorite breakfasts pre-workout. Quick, easy and full of protein!
- Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness. – Edward Stanley
- Don’t skip breakfast! Get some protein in there as well.
- If you slip while dieting don’t give up – just start over again!!
- Go old school – mark an X on a calendar everyday you go to gym, you will be motivated to fill it
- One should eat to live, not live to eat. ~Cicero
- A colorful meal is more appealing to the eye…and no I don’t mean a bowl of peanut M&Ms
- Weigh yourself. while your mind might convince you that you aren’t losing weight, numbers don’t lie.
- Squats are a great workout, targets a ton of muscles
- Keeping a blog or diary is a great way to track your weight loss goals and successes.
- Your local farmers market is a great place to start healthy shopping
- The one way to get thin is to re-establish a purpose in life. ~Cyril Connolly
- When you keep a weight loss journal remember to include your failures. That is how you will learn.
- Find out what motivates you and think about that every time you exercise.